SenecaWorks LLC (the “Company”) operates https://www.learngrantwriting.org/ (the “Site”), which provides various services. This page is used to inform website visitors and Users regarding our policies pertaining to the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information collected by the Company.
Information Collection and Use
We use the information we collect on the Websites for various purposes, including:
- Ensuring our Websites remain relevant to end user needs and are easy to use by providing analytics and other data regarding use of our Websites.
- Sending marketing and promotional communications in compliance with applicable laws.
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our Websites and services, enhancing security, monitoring and verifying identify or service access, or combatting spam or other malware or security risks.
- Identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns and expanding our business offerings.
- Providing confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, as well as all other support and administrative messages involved in your request or purchase of Learn Grant Writing products and services.
- Alerting you to new products, special offers and promotions that may be offered by Learn Grant Writing and our selected partners.
- Processing your payment for enrolled Learn Grant Writing products and services.
- Keeping you informed about Learn Grant Writing promotional events such as webinars.
- Contacting you regarding an open position at Learn Grant Writing for which you had previously applied. If you wish to share a Learn Grant Writing job post with your friend, we will collect their name and email address to send them a one-time email inviting them to view the invite. We do not store this information for any reason.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Site. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser in your browser’s settings.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our Advertising Partners
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our services;
- To provide services on our behalf;
- To perform services related to our Site; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
We want to inform our Users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Sites do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- SenecaWorks LLC needs to perform a contract with you;
- You have given SenecaWorks LLC permission to do so;
- Processing your personal information is in SenecaWorks LLC legitimate interests; or
- SenecaWorks LLC needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because our Company values our Users’ privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all Users may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to “Settings” and then choosing “Profile Settings.”
Data Retention, Use, Access, Corrections and Removal
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Learn Grant Writing services. If you wish to access, amend, correct, remove, or limit use of your information, contact us at: [email protected]
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Opt Out and Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Be aware that if you opt out of receiving emails from us in your online course settings, we will not be able to send you information that is important while taking the course, including your certificate upon completion. We also use ConvertKit, a third party provider for email communications. If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you can click unsubscribe from the bottom toolbar of any email you receive from us.