“Grant writing is overwhelming.”
"I don't know where to start." Any of that sound familiar? I can relate! When you first decide to write grants, it's natural to look for a good book. The trouble is that the books available are either too dense or they call you a dummy! You know what I'm talking about. 😉
This book takes a different approach.
I decided to write this book to make grant writing more personable and approachable. This book shares stories of lessons I learned the hard way and how you can avoid making the same mistakes.
The book is structured to answer the most common questions I'm asked. It is a simple guide to get you underway immediately. Plus, in this new 2nd edition we talk about grant writing as a career choice so imposter syndrome does not hold you back from a life you love. Snag your copy of this book here.
P.S. you can download the 1st edition for free here.
The book covers topics like:
- The 7 steps to writing a winning application,
- How to write a convincing narrative,
- Where to find grants to go after,
- How to avoid running out of time when applying,
- Where to do if you don’t have any match funding,
- How to prepare a grant budget (with bonus access to a free budget spreadsheet template!),
- How to center the community in your work,
- How to not burn out as a grant writer, and
- The grant writer’s kryptonite - imposter syndrome, and more.
A lot of people want to become grant writers, but most do not take the first step to learn how. Stand apart. Make grant writing your superpower. 🦄 It is a skill set that cannot be taken away from you. Once you know how to write grant proposals, you are perceived in awe by others who think it is too complex to learn!
Check out what others have said:
I would love to know what you think.
You can read more about this book and get a copy here.